Most of us are too busy to spend time on regular visits to beauty parlors. Unfortunately most of the skin treatment procedures have to be carried out with a certain periodicity. Hair also contributes to the development and persistence of body odor. There are several hair removal tips depending on each persons preference and budget.
However, staying at home and not spending hundreds of dollars on treatments and spas is also a common desire among people. That’s why we’re here: to give you some tips for hair removal from home.
The Best Hair Removal Tips At Home
- Don’t have a shower in order to prevent making the hair wet before waxing. Water makes hair soft and it doesn’t stick to the wax properly.
- For a good hair removal, wax should be heated to a temperature of 40 degrees Celsius.
- You can use hair conditioner to help soften the hair before shaving it. Just let it sit for a minute or so, then rinse thoroughly.
- It is best to take a warm bath for at least 5-10 minutes before taking out the blade. Exfoliate as well to make sure no dead skin cells get in the way of the shave.
- Avoid shaving when you first get up after sleeping. Body fluids make the skin more puffy. After 20 to 30 minutes the skin becomes tauter and the hair shaft more exposed.
- Apply wax in the sense of hair growth in a uniform layer (never up, that if you are not somewhat masochistic and like to cause you pain).
- Shaving cream and oils should moisturize your skin further and provide a good barrier between your skin and the blade while still allowing for a smooth shave. That’s it for this hair removal from home method.
- Carefully remove ingrown hairs with tweezers and make sure you scrub your skin once or twice a week, to prevent hairs to in grow.
- Always read the label on the box of wax. You will reduce problems such as wax stuck to skin, burns, etc…
- Don’t wear tight closing after waxing. It may cause irritation and ingrown hairs. And exfoliate the skin after 24-48 hours after the procedure. This will help you to prevent hair ingrown.
If you found at least one tip that was valuable for you and you think you will use for getting better and safer hair removal, please consider a like below: